
As I pull my head up from my many to-do lists, I can't help but make a diptych today. It's truly one of my favorite things... a good diptych. *sigh*
June is going so fast.
*My brother's wedding invitations are done. Yay!
*I'm still hard at work, planning to get my shop open in early July.
*I keep buying more flowers for the yard.
It's getting so hot here. I was a real "sweaty betty" yesterday planting my new coreopsis and lilies. I'm very excited to see them prosper. We've struck a deal that they are going to like living here. I hope the deal holds. (And if your name happens to be Betty, I don't mean to offend, you can say you were a "sweaty shanon" next time you are hard at work in the garden.)
Here's to June and gardens and diptychs!
No comments:
Post a Comment