


A little photo project called Two Girls Two Postcards ends today. My dear friend Moa and I leaped into 2010 with this project and I remember sitting here at my computer with my very first postcard photo for her, wondering where this year would go and how in the heck I'd actually accomplish 53 weeks of photos that would be worthwhile! I'll admit I have my favorites (the 4 above among them) and I'll admit that there was a good long stretch of time where shooting was difficult (all day morning sickness-- eeek!) and I don't quit love those photos as much. But documenting this past year with my lovely friend has been something I'll always cherish. She was one of my very first true Flickr pals and I can't believe it's been over three years since we met on that site which has brought me so much. Yay! And Wow!~~~~~~~~
Now on to some gorgeousness from Moa's side of the world...



These are some of my many favorites that Moa shot this year. She's so talented! I couldn't wait to see what she'd send over my way. I mean seriously, it was the first thing I checked every Monday! I knew working with her would push me to find interesting shots of everyday life and push me to try to translate these moments in lovely ways, with beautiful light and an overall tranquil happy feeling-- just like she always does!Thank you friend for a wonderful experience! Best wishes in 2011! And I just might send you a postcard every now and then for old times sake. ; ) xoxo
5 comments:
Ooh! You can view Moa's favorite weeks here: http://moasblogg.blogspot.com/2011/01/two-girls-two-postcards.html
Oh, thanks so much for the sweet words! I've really loved working on this project together with you too. You're so talented and help me find new perspectives to photography! It's easier to develop yourself when you have the help from others I think :)
All the best to you in 2011!
xoxo
Congrats to you both, my talented friends! It was a lovely project. So fun to witness.
Moa is soo talented! I really adore that tea cups shot on the last photo! Wishing you LOVE and JOY this new year! Thanks so much for all the love, support and blessing you sent my way! Have a lovely merry happy first week of 2011! Love to you!
so beautiful...there is soooo much talent between the two of you. so happy you had found one another and decided to share with us! xo t
Post a Comment