I made these Valentines this year. I can't remember if I've EVER made Valentines before, but having the babe inspires me to make all sorts of things I've never made in the past. I would have written a "tutorial" for them, but I'm lucky I even got them made at all, and they are probably pretty self-explanatory. Blank cards, washi tape, old book pages, stapler. ; ) Unfortunately I made them too last minute to send to any international friends. Sorry! Have a wonderful day, and treat yourself to something special, don't wait for anyone else to do it. You deserve it. That's MY policy. =)
xoxo
3 comments:
You go, Miss Creativity! Happy Valentine's Day to you and your sweet boys. xo
Cute idea! Very creative...
They are just super cute! I love your ideas for the washi tape, I never get around to doing any with mine - but I don't have that many colours/patterns either... yeah, I'll blame my lack of creativity on that :D
Happy one day late Valentine's Day!
xo Moa
Post a Comment