I hope everyone here who was celebrating Memorial Day had a nice day yesterday! And Happy Birthday to my little brother today! I can't believe we are already at week 21. Thanks for 21 beautiful weeks Moa!
Yay for 21 weeks! I really like having something to shoot for, especially during weeks when my head is filled with other stuff - then it's perfect to have something to make you focus and be a bit creative too :)
PS. I can't see any of the photos in your blog right now, but I'm hoping that's something temporary or maybe it's something with my computer.
2 comments:
Yay for 21 weeks! I really like having something to shoot for, especially during weeks when my head is filled with other stuff - then it's perfect to have something to make you focus and be a bit creative too :)
PS. I can't see any of the photos in your blog right now, but I'm hoping that's something temporary or maybe it's something with my computer.
beautiful!!!
warm thoughts,
her billowing heart
Post a Comment