I'm going a tad crazy. I hurt something in my lower back dancing with the babe last week and I've been trying not to overdo it. But there is no such word to a momma.
"Huh? Don't pick my kid up to change his diaper or put him in his crib? Don't pick him up to get him in his car seat to go to open gym so he can run around with his friends? Don't pick him up to simply hug and squeeze him and make the moments before he turns two last a little bit longer?"
Even mother nature has conspired against me. We got so much snow yesterday our story time was canceled and the roads were bad enough to keep me from heading out with him to find something else fun to do.
"Okay, okay, I get it. I will ice and heat and drink tea and sit still."
I will also take a few photos. So there, you dumb back.
(Begrudgingly, I admit, lifting him into that chair hurt my back the most of all, but I would do it again. Naturally.)



2 comments:
How is your back now darlin?
It took a good week for it to get better. Now I'm careful to not do all the same things to re-hurt it. So far, so good! :)
Post a Comment