My new garden scissors and a little fern. Moa's mom's chandelier. Happy belated Birthday, Moa! I hope it was as fabulous and you! xoxo (Tomorrow I become the mom of an official 2 year old. Eeep!)
Thanks Shanon, I did have a great birthday this year! :)
I really like this week's combo - and I especially love your photo. That fern is so light and airy and makes me long for spring crazy much (over here the tabloids are talking about spring being cancelled so you can imagine how I feel...) and I just love that pair of scissors...
1 comment:
Thanks Shanon, I did have a great birthday this year! :)
I really like this week's combo - and I especially love your photo. That fern is so light and airy and makes me long for spring crazy much (over here the tabloids are talking about spring being cancelled so you can imagine how I feel...) and I just love that pair of scissors...
Post a Comment