Monday, January 6, 2014

Reviewing December


What I will always remember from this December...

Letting the little boy run through the snow and stop to eat it when we really should have been getting in the car.

The day we had the greenhouse to ourselves, and while we were warm and Christmas songs played, he ran up and down the aisles among hundreds of poinsettias.

Taking the Jeep for one last ride as a family to get our first real Christmas tree.

The realization that Sorels are the best thing on the planet, in Minnesota, in the snow.

Downtown St. Paul at night, while wearing a party dress and fascinator.

How gorgeous the snowy trees along the lake on the parkway look in the morning.  Making you slow down and enjoy being up and on the road for another day.

Having the house full of laughing friends and being so thankful we have each other.

Doing another wintery weekend trip up north.



Review our whole instagramed year here.

1 comment:

jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet Shanon, this is such a heartwarming post and the photos made me smile! I love your little one!!

HAPPY birthday (a day late)!! I hope you had an amazing celebration! Wishing you the best of 2014 and may we share more creative adventures together! I hope all your wishes and dreams come true in 2014! Love to you!