
We've been getting a lot of rain lately. All the sad looking flowers that I brought home from "end of season" sales have decided to give it another go, and are putting on a show. Even the random tree mallow that unexpectedly popped up this summer has decided to have a second act. Amongst all it's dead stems a new plant has sprung up with an array of flowers.
I think I could easily find a correlation between all this and myself. I think we all need a good shower or two to renew ourselves. And what's more beautiful and refreshing than the day after the rain, with it's bright blue skies? It makes me feel like anything is possible. That everything is all right with the world. And that we are all clean and beautiful again.
Okay, that was quite mushy, so I'll leave you with this question...
As long as it was before noon, it's okay to call this shot Blue September Morning, right?
2 comments:
Your work is so clean,crisp and lovely.
Fall is here! On my way to work I saw a few trees turning their leaves from green, to bright red and orange. It was a bit strange since it was located next to the public garden, where the roses were still in bloom. I took some pictures before the rains come this weekend, I fear it might have been the last I see them before the winter settles in.
Post a Comment