Monday, September 29, 2008

Front & Back

Here is that glimpse I wrote about a few posts below. Gosh, I tell ya, business cards are harder to design than you'd think! But I'm glad I went back to the drawing board again and again and again. I think, when something doesn't feel right, it pays to keep trying. And I'm also happy with the flexibility that this layout offers. In the future I can change the image on the back, and coordinate the color of the pattern on the front.

So I hear that we might get some frost this week! I think that means I need some pumpkins. I love picking out the perfect ones. Well, maybe the more imperfect the better! And I'm thinking white ones this year... Ohhhhhh! =) And I suppose I better get my bulbs in the ground one of these days. Which reminds me, I need to make a trip to Ikea! Yay! (But who really needs to be reminded to make a trip to Ikea? I'm usually reminding myself to keep driving and to NOT turn in to their parking lot. It's kinda hard though.) But I need to make an Ikea run because as soon as we have a frost I am planning on digging up all my geraniums so that I can overwinter them inside. I think a row of nice pretty white pots on a console table behind my couch will be excellent.

Mmmmmm.... business cards, pumpkins, and Ikea-- oh my! =)

No comments: