The year is coming to an end. Christmas has come and gone. It was wonderful. We made new traditions in our new house. We are more settled than we were last year at this time. There were mountains of snow this December, which is always the month I like snow best. There was also lots of lovely light, which makes the cold much more bearable.I've been making my resolutions for the fast approaching January 1st. And I have some new toys in my camera bag, AND a new camera bag. I'm looking forward to 2009. I'm not sure why. It just seems like it's going to be a good year already. Mmmmmmm... I love when a clean slate lays ahead. Like a fresh blanket of snow.
Happy last Monday of 2008!
5 comments:
Oh, what a gorgeous dip, my friend! Love the light in the one to the left...
I haven't forgotten the challenge with the facts about myself, but I'm still not well so I haven't been sitting at the computer much... Sounds lovely with the new camera bag and the new toys IN the bag!! I'm also looking forward to 2009, it has the potential to be a very good year :)
Awwwh, Moa, feel better soon! OXOX
And yes, a lovely Swedish couple I know is getting married in 2009 I believe? ; )
And you have a way of capturing that lovely light so beautifully! I'm glad to hear your Christmas was wonderful (you'll have to let me know how those recipes turned out) and that you are looking forward to the New Year with a sense of optimism and anticipation. I just know you will post a photograph that captures those emotions perfectly :) Happy New Year, Shanon!!
wonderful attitude...of course it's going to be a fabulous year with all that new equipment of yours! wow! xo t
here's to that clean blanket of snow Shannon,a very nice thought to share.
happy new year to you and yours, kat x0x
Post a Comment