Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Spy

* The sun shining today! =)
* Cool letters at the Post Office. My favorites are the big O and dark S.

* Red berries looking a little deflated, but still beautiful.
* Bunny tracks in the snow. We have lots of bunny neighbors.
* So much beauty that I'm hoping for a less harsh winter than the last, so that I can enjoy it more!

What have you spied today that made you smile, warmed your heart, made you thankful?

3 comments:

Moa said...

Oh, this is such a fab diptych!! I'm loving the lettering too, and those berries are gorgeous - the red/pink tones are just wonderful. I'm hoping you'll upload this to flickr (if you haven't already) so I can fave it :)

My heartwarm of the day was the Christmas show at work, with lots of 6-8 year olds that sang Christmas songs. Absolutely adorable :)

shanon said...

Ooooh, that sounds heartwarming indeed! =)
And thank you so much!

Kathryn said...

ahh bunny tracks in the snow thats so cute!
i recieved some snowflake biscuits from a friend, so thats what i've spied edible snow!
happy christmas Shannon,kat xox