As a salute to spring I thought I'd introduce a new size for my popular Buttons print. It's rather nice to be able to say it's "popular." I'm such a nerd, but it does make me happy that people enjoy these buttons. And right now they are reminding me of jellybeans. I gave up candy for Lent. I'm reeeeeally looking forward to Easter. I may never attempt such a feat again. What was I thinking?! I lurve candy. But I do love buttons too. ; )
6 comments:
You know, I really love that photo of yours... The buttons look very much like jellybeans :)
I'm very impressed that you attempted to give up candy. My character is much too weak for that :) Good luck with it!
It's a great photo, so no wonder it is popular :) You're not a nerd - I would be happy too! (you know, if any of my prints were popular, lol).
x
Thanks Moa! I figured it would be a good thing to give up, because it would be a sacrific, and be healthy as well! =)
Awwh, Natasha, thanks! But you're photography is CRAZY popular. You have a gigantic following on Flickr. =) Did you know that I haven't been in Explore for like 2 years? Haha
fabulous photo unique style along with a perfect title!
I am one of the people that really enjoy these buttons! :D It makes me very happy looking at it and so spring feel. :) Oh yes they do look like jellybeans. Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!
I love buttons, too! This is a lovely photo.
Post a Comment