Hello there.
I'm busy taking product shots for a new project because "YAY!" the sun is finally shining! But I wanted to say hello and post a few links of lovely things.
Etsy shops I'm loving lately:
Moth House } How great are the photos?
Planet Fur } Especially the bunny.
Mushroom and Moss } So much to like...
I want to wear these shoes, while smelling like this, and wearing this dress. And then I think I'd go here to pick up macaroons and cupcakes. Maybe they will tell me why I see it spelled with both 1 and 2 o's. ; )
And since it's Monday, TwoGirlsTwoPostcards is new today. Makes me love Mondays.
2 comments:
Oh, love those shoes and the dress! So cute...
I'm curious about your new project, it will be fun to hear more :)
Those shoes are SO cute. I too am enjoying this sun!
Post a Comment