
Do you hear that low hum? It's the weekend coming! A HOLIDAY weekend here in the states. Good stuff. Kicking off summer kinds of stuff. I can't wait. I noticed that I haven't been here on the blog for a week. I've been busy with my day job, going to physical therapy, painting kitchen cabinets, becoming a runner, keeping my garden alive in this sweltering weather, buying baby gifts, and catching up on laundry. (That last one sounds silly, but we all know how once it gets out of hand, it REALLY gets out of hand!)
I thought I'd share these photos with you today. I shot them at another one of my favorite places, Longfellow Garden. I stopped in there yesterday to spy their peonies. I figured since mine are out of control, that the crazy pink stripped ones they have would be exploding, but in fact, they seem to be a week behind mine.
Now I'm going to get the last coat of paint on half the cabinets so that tomorrow I can finish up. I want to come back from the weekend to a functional kitchen! I will post pics. Maybe I'll replace the hardware, so the pics might be delayed? We'll see...
Have a great day and a SUPER weekend!
9 comments:
Oh, I'm so excited to see how your kitchen cabinets will turn out! :)
It sounds like you've had quite a busy week, hope things calm down for you. I laughed when I read about your laundry situation, I hate the panicky feeling of not having any good clean clothes left :)
beautiful shots, i particularly like the minty greens of the second one :) i hope you enjoy the holiday weekend, it's nice to get a break every now and again!!
Your photos are always beautiful! Have a lovely long weekend :)
That does sound like a busy week Shanon! Good luck finishing your kitchen -I am sure you will be happy with all the fruits of your labor!
Have a great weekend.
Hi Shanon, found your blog today and just wanted to say helllo to another cotton-candy colour loving girl like me who happens to adore flowers. Love your pictures!
It's also a holiday weekend and a weekend of celebration here! :) Longfellow Garden sounds amazing and i adore your photos so much! I am looking forward to have a peek at your "i-know-it's-gonna-be" gorgeous kitchen! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!
Love that delicate top photo hunni
and look forward to seeing your kitchen,
it'll be nice to see some more of your home
love kat x
just gorgeous...looking forward to seeing your kitchen, hmm maybe i should paint mine. enjoy your long weekend.
These are so pretty, Shanon, soft and refreshing. Enjoy your week! – g
Post a Comment