Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sometimes

I read the most fun blog post recently. Thanks Rachel for the inspiration!

~Sometimes I order two tacos when I know darn well I'll only be able to eat
one. I just think one sounds kind of sad and lonely.

~Sometimes during the day I leave the tv on, but keep it muted. Which always
gets me in trouble, so I try not to do it. Okay, I only say I'm trying not to, I still do, I just don't want to get nagged about it.

~Sometimes I want to push all the carts from the cart corral at Target up to
the store. But I don't.

~Sometimes I say obnoxiously gross things to my family just to hear what they
sound like out loud. Then I laugh my head off at myself. It's so rude. Hehe

~Sometimes I could just cry when I see trees being cut down for no apparent
reason.

~Sometimes I think I should sell 75% of my belongs on Ebay and use the money
to pay back my husband for supporting my business, or at least take him on a trip with it.

~Sometimes I think I'm total crap, and sometimes I think I'm really awesome.


~Sometimes the stack of magazines next to my bed gets as tall as the mattress,
and I put my arm on it while I'm sleeping.

~Sometimes I crave gas station candy to the point of insanity.


~Sometimes I think I might shrivel up and die if I don't get to a concert where I can jump around, sing, and feel alive.

~Sometimes I have to just read while I'm a passenger on a road-trip, because
if I had my way, we'd be pulling over every 1/2 mile for a photograph.

11 comments:

Hello Lindello said...

love this. we have a lot in common!

shanon said...

Pray tell! =)

Ms. Pink said...

haha "Sometimes the stack of magazines next to my bed gets as tall as the mattress, and I put my arm on it while I'm sleeping."

that's adorable!

mp
http://www.thepinkandblueblog.com/

Anonymous said...

the stack of magazines in my living room gets as tall as the sofa arm! i guess we know what we like to read!

Moa said...

Oh, I love these quotes! I'll have to check out that blog.

PS. Did you see my comment on this weeks postcard on flickr, seeing your lamb's ears made me think of a funny thing :)

Have a lovely afternoon (or whatever it is at your place, I'm off to bed soon :)

shanon said...

Thanks for stopping by Ms. Pink! Your blog is lovely.

Hello Rachel! Magazine addictions can result in quite the towers. But I love them anyway. =) xo

Moa, I just read it. Too funny. =) It's almost 4pm here. Or 1600, or however that goes. ; )

natasha said...

You're so adorable :) I love magazines, too. I always dog-ear pages of articles and pictures that I like on the first read, keep the magazines for awhile then go through them later, cut those pages out, stick them in a folder and throw the rest of the magazine away. It's not the same as keeping the whole lovely magazine, but overcomes the otherwise very real possibility of becoming trapped under a collapsed magazine tower someday ;)

PS. I sometimes think I am total crap, too :( But you are always awesome *hug*

shanon said...

I wish I could do that Nat, but my addiction is too strong. =)

Neither of us are crap-- we need to remember that! ; )

Kathryn said...

What's with the crap talk girlies
you know that's SO not true of both of you!

Magazine piles- we should start a club!
I dare you to take a photo and post it on flickr!!
I'll try too though mine are beneath a mountain
of other "stuff"
I wonder who's will be tallest!
Nat is so organised. I do the foldin page thing and tear outs but am behind in my filing :)
we need PA's

I really enjoyed this post may have to have a go at it too.
The reading on a car journey to prevent photo taking desires was soooo you and so funny!

Hugs Kat xx

abby try again said...

Love this!
How funny is this-I posted a "sometimes" post back in the middle of june:
http://abbytrysagain.typepad.com/abbytryagain/2010/06/sometimes.html
:)
I completely agree with you on the road trip thing-always wanted to pull over.
Love the "Spilled wine" post from today, so pretty. Happy weekend to you!

Susannah said...

Love this! Sometimes when we are driving I think I'd be better suited to a bike with a basket so I could stop and shoot every lovely thing I saw!