Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Checking in...

"Open" was the word to shoot by yesterday.

So.
How are you?! Has your August gotten as busy and flown away as mine? I wish I had more time, and when I have time, more energy, to post on the blog more. But for now it is what it is.

Our heat wave has broken and now it's in the gorgeous 70s with little hints of the cool breezes of autumn. I love it. Love the windows open, love wearing cardigans again, love the breather.

Well, I just wanted to check in and say "hi."
So. "Hi." =)

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

Hi hun
it became autumn here quite awhile ago so my cardi's are well in use :)
it has rained soooooo heavy today I thought for one moment the house mayb washed away into the sea!
Kat x

Moa said...

The weather is starting to get cooler here as well. I'm kind of torn about it, I kind of like it but I'm still reluctant to let go of summer... :)

I do agree that August has flown by in a frenzy, and now more than half has passed - scary :)

City Chic Country Mouse said...

Hi sweetie! It's it a gorgeous day, isn't it? I am a bit sad that summer is winding down so quickly...but I do love my Fall clothes.

Let's get together ones of these days ok?

Carol B said...

It has flown by indeed! We don't exactly need sweaters yet. It should hit 102 again today. Then again, we don't need wool coats. Ever. :)

Anonymous said...

Shanon, congrats on being named in Minnesota Monthly!

jacqueline said...

Dear sweet Shanon, i too wish i have more time ~ time just seems to move on forward really fast! Enjoy the rest of your lovely summer and love to you!

Lori said...

Hi! I love fall too so much. I is feeling like home to me. And I can so relate to time flying by- I love that you said "it is what it is." right. What can you do but be happy/peaceful anyway? :)