Monday, August 2, 2010

Like peanut butter and jelly.


One tent. Two tables. We went together like Bono and The Edge, Tom and Jerry, gin and tonic, and sugar and spice. =) We lucked out with no rain, and clouds just puffy enough to block out the beating sun every now and then. Thank you to everyone who came out! xoxo

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

It looks amazing honey!
So organised. I love the use of the set of shelves,
I hope your sales went well. Sounds like the weather was
perfect. And the jewellery looks so good too, who's that by?
Love kat xx

shanon said...

Thanks Kat!
It's Devon's side, from Stella And Hodge: http://www.etsy.com/shop/STELLAandHODGE Pretty, huh!

Lulu said...

beautiful! =D

Lori said...

I still remember a picture of you table from an older post and I loved it so much. Your sales must be high because you make such an inviting presentation that I am sure it draws people in. SO lovely. I hope it went well.

Hello Lindello said...

wow looks lovely. i'm so bummed i didnt go. we decided to stay in the cities for the weekend and i totally would have LOVED to come, but i didnt even think of it. boo.