
The neighbor down the street has the prettiest pot of succulents. I can't help but stop and "oohhh and aahhh" like the true nerd that I am whenever I'm walking to the post office, grocery store, coffee shop, etc. There is something so fascinating about simple succulents to me. Not to mention that they also remind me of the time we lived in California. And anything that reminds me of that is top notch in my book. These in particular are a really gorgeous mix of colors don't you think?Also, have you been over to TwoGirlsTwoPostcards lately? I know Moa and I get a little long winded in our notes to each other. We are chatters, what can I say? But the images alone make for a nice respite each week. And we just so happened to shot such similar things this week, that I smiled from ear to ear when I received her postcard. =)
p.s. The candy bar is all gone, or else I'd be happy to offer you some!
2 comments:
Hi Shanon! I went to Ikea the other weekend and one of the things I bought was a dark chocolate candy bar for lunch :) Hope to see you soon! xo
Gorgeous photos and such a sweet post. It made me smile and the "oohhh and aahhh" is so me too. lol Have a lovely merry happy Mid-Autumn Festival day ~ we are celebrating it today here with tea, mooncake, lanterns and moon watching. :) Love to you!
Post a Comment