Wednesday, September 22, 2010

*Toot! Toot!*

I've been meaning to toot my own horn for forever now, so I guess at this point, it's better late then never.

*Insert drum roll here*


My photography was mentioned in
Minnesota Monthly's Best of the Twin Cities issue! A seriously high honor for me. I love this magazine for it's thoughtful and trusted articles, letting me know what the heck is new and awesome in Minnesota, and whittling down for me where I should head for a good meal, great style, or gorgeous outdoor views. Not to mention a million other things. And in a world of disappearing magazines, to me it's simply a touchstone.

Thank you Minnesota Monthly! You made this Minnesota girl's summer.

5 comments:

natasha said...

Hooray!

Congratulations, Shanon. That's so cool! and totally deserved :) x

jacqueline said...

WOW shanon, this is awesome news!! Congratzzz!! YOu really deserved this and your work is always soo inspiring and beautiful! Love to you!

Karin Elizabeth said...

Congrats on this wonderful news Shanon! You deserve the exposure, and so much more of it! Enjoy this lovely accomplishment :)
xo Karin

w7 Collective said...

Yay Shanon!!
w7 Collective is so thrilled that it has helped to expose your beautiful talent to local consumers + local media!! You ARE so very deserving!
w7 Collective's mission is simply to promote the best of the best, and we're so glad our hard work has been acknowledged, but more importantly, we're honored to be a part of your success!!
Thanks for all you do!

Hello Lindello said...

I love this magazine too. Congrats!!! That is aaawesome.