Tuesday, October 26, 2010

2011 Calendar-- TWO ways!


The weeks are quickly pointing me to Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Eve. How did that happen? October was so warm here that I'm really going to have to focus and realize that there are only two months left of 2010 and the holidays will soon be upon us. I can't wait! I'm going to decorate sooner than ever, and dig up all the recipes I've been saving to try specifically for this time of year.

The end of the year of course means a brand new one is just on the horizon, my Just Another Day wall calendar says so. I've been asked about doing my own calendar for the last couple years, and this year I decided to take the leap!

Said leap resulted in two options-- a calendar of 12 individual 5x7 pages, and a 12x12 wall calendar. I hope you likey as much as I do! =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're lovely, well done!

Moa said...

Oh, you're so creative and crafty! It looks really great! :)

parrott design studio said...

Love these!! Your photos make for the perfect and most pretty calendar. :)

natasha said...

Ooh they are so pretty! :)

Kathryn said...

Congrats hunni these are so pretty!
Like the choice of different styles too.
Great you got a feature in the decor8 roundup too :)
Kat xx