...in tones of pumpkin, midnight blue, steely grey, and silvery green. With kitties, warm sweaters, and pie.I was perusing my Flickr favorites the other day, and this common thread emerged.
{1. Music and silence combine strongly because music is done with silence, and silence is full of music., 2. Untitled, 3. Hello Fuzzy Goodness, 4. Untitled, 5. Botanic , 6. flaky, 7. for martha, 8. intersect, 9. Untitled}
My mom is a prolific knitter, but I didn't get that gene. My husband is allergic to cats, but someday I will wear him down. ; ) And well, pie... who doesn't love pie? I think this will be the season I become a pie-maker.
5 comments:
Meanwhile I am hanging out for the Spring weather to make a consistent return ;)
Such a nice collection of photos - and those kitten! Oh my goodness!!
xx
Lovely combo of pictures!
I'm a new and enthusiastic knitter, I'm allergic to cats but I do like pie so I'm feeling your themes here :)
I love pie. Great collection here Shanon! Thank you for visiting me today :) I hope you are well, enjoying October xoleslie
let me know when you find out how to get your husband to agree to a kitten, mine is the same way :) have you seen the Target commercial where the little girl is holding one and then asks her dad "what about his brothers and sisters?" it's totally adorable! xo
Loving your mosaic, you need to make more and share them often! :) kx
Post a Comment