Monday, December 13, 2010

Cozy * Delicious

We were snowed in this weekend and it was delicious.
I don't think there's much I enjoy more during the winter then being snowed in, with no where to go, nothing to worry about, and just being safe and cozy.

On the menu during the blizzard:
Potato leek soup. Satisfyingly good as usual.
Salted caramels. A new experiment that didn't quite set. I heated it to "soft ball" instead of "hard ball" temperature by mistake. Still they were good enough for us to gush over.
Raspberry french toast. Made for a cheery Sunday, but I think I over did it with the berries. I didn't know that was possible!

Being snowed in might be bad for your health. All I did was eat! =)

p.s. It's Monday, so our postcards are up!

1 comment:

Moa said...

Another gorgeous photo... I think raspberries are very photogenic :)

Now I'm off to google salted caramels, that sounds very intriguing :)