I'm battling my fourth or fifth cold of the winter right now, I hear pregnancy is fun like that, and so I've been beating myself up for not tackling my list from this post and have instead renewed my friendship with a box of kleenex and my bed. I was feeling down about how unmotivated I've been, when yesterday I got a very neat surprise. My photograph The Breakfast (circled above AND pointed out with an arrow. Overkill? haha) was featured on Real Simple magazine's blog Simply Stated by the very cool Holly Becker.
What a lucky lady am I? The power houses Alicia Bock and Irene Suchocki are there, along with recent Etsy Featured Seller Romina Bacci of Miles of Light, and just a day ago I was dreamily admiring Amy Longberry's tiny deer series.
I might still be sick, but I'm also honored and inspired.
2 comments:
really, very cool!! take care of yourself and get better.. and revel in the moment :)
Congrats on the feature honey that's fab!
Get well wishes to you as well as happy new year ones!
Kat xox
Post a Comment