
The swan lake by inaluxe.Amber apothecary bottle by AMradio.
BÖJA floor lamp by Ikea.
Hanging glass bubbles and sculpted origami pillow by West Elm.
After hours and hours Friday of brainstorming over paint and carpet colors for our nearly finished basement, I keep coming back to this room. (Isn't that couch gorgeous!) Since we are working mostly with pieces we already have, and transporting all my office furniture down there and out of Bub's future room, I'm just going to put this dream room on my wishlist. But while on said wishlist it doesn't hurt to let it inspire a collection of fun items. =)
..Then again, I think I do really need that lamp. And some big chunky grey throw pillows... Someone stop me before I reason my way into finding a couch like that too!
(room photograph by mikael beckman)
1 comment:
Oh, such a gorgeous room! Did you know he's Swedish? :)
I love your inspiration board too, such pretty things. That print is wonderful, I'm swooning over the other lovely stuff in Inalux's shop...
Hope you have a great Sunday!
Post a Comment