Friday, February 18, 2011

Give me some light...


Give me some light and some vitamin C please. =) I'm under the weather, but what's new. Well, what's new is that it's good ol' pink eye (times two) this time, plus a swollen throat. What the heck? I know. Sheesh.

Anyways, I'd love to brag that this is what it looks like around here. But the lovely thing about photography is that it captures a narrow point of view when you want it to, hence you don't see the huge mess my house actually is right now.
Things are finally coming together though. The to-list is getting smaller. Piles of misplaced items are finding their appropriate rooms, finally! And the nursery is actually starting to take shape.

Ohh, and guess what. Today I started my first quilt for the Bub. =) I've been putting it off because I've been expecting it to be a complete disaster, but so far so good! I brought home the wrong color trim piece (whatever it's really called I don't know) and I've decided I need another color thread for the top stitching, other than that I'm feeling quite proud of myself.

I just cursed myself, didn't I? haha

Here's wishing you a marvelous weekend!

2 comments:

Moa said...

Oh, i'm so sorry that you're still sick! It sounds lovely with the quilt though, i'm looking forward to seeing pictures of it. Hope you'll have a lovely saturday!

thea said...

Oh no!!! sorry to hear you're unwell! I've started three quilts yet to be finished - lol... sewing and quiet and cups of tea... that's what you need.

stay warm & well...


thea.
xx

(spoonfulzine)