Monday, February 14, 2011

Lots of ♥♥♥♥♥♥!

Happy Valentine's Day to you!
Sweets Bakeshop in St. Paul is my "go to" place for macarons and cupcakes whose frosting makes you say "I want to wear this!" cause it's THAT delicious.
These treats were my inspiration for "sweet" the word of the week over on
Words to Shoot By and I'd give one to each of you if I could. But beware of the red ones. They are chili pepper. Yowza! So instead I'll send you lots of ♥♥♥♥♥♥! ; )

I'm off to become a lump on the couch. We just got back from eating at our fave local Mexican place, and unbelievably, in my pregnant-bloated-and-overall sore state, we also braved the mall to do our traditional Valentine (or sometimes Birthday) perfume shopping date. I came home with this. It's sweeter than I normally go, but I think since I'll soon be out numbered by boys in this house, I need all the girlishness I can find. =)

2 comments:

Moa said...

A sweet shot indeed! :) I'm glad to hear that you're feeling good, even though I can understand that your body feels different now that you're far along in your pregnancy :)

How fun to buy some new perfume! That bottle looks so great too, perfect for some glamorous shots :)

thea said...

ooooooh my yUMO!


thea.
xx

(spoonfulzine)