If you are a fan of Holly Becker and her blog Decor8 (as anyone who owns a computer and loves being inspired by pretty things is!) then you've heard by now that she has a fantastic book out entitled Decorate. I preordered mine months and months ago. Little did I know that a print of mine graced the wall of one of the lovely rooms within it's pages, Leslie Shrewing's daughter's room to be exact. Leslie has impeccable taste! I'm so honored that SHE has one of my prints. =)
I've only had time to peruse the images, I still need to eat up all the words, but the new babe here has taken over all my free time. That being said, the images alone are delicious. I can only image what I'll learn from Holly and her amazing line up of contributors. Can you say Jonathan Adler, Amy Butler, Abigail Ahern, Kelly Wearstler, and Nate Berkus? Just to name a tiny few!Check it out at Anthropologie (goodness, I'm in a book that is sold at Anthropologie!) or on Amazon.
Congratulations on a lovely book, Holly! Here's to many more!
8 comments:
Wow! Congratulations to having your photo in that book! It seems like a great book, I'm thinking I have to get my hand on a copy some day :)
Oh i could have come here to find out which print it was ;) i remembered seeing it now when i first flicked through the pictures. Its such a recognisable photo of yours. Leslie's daughter's room is probably one of my favourites in the whole book!
love kat x
Congratulations! So well deserved!
That is so exciting!!! And, congratulations on your baby! :)
Hi Shanon -I love your print as you know. I never get tired of staring at it and my daughter has always liked "all my colorful buttons art" :) as she refers to your piece. Have a good weekend!!!
Dankie vir hierdie wonderlike boodskap. Bewondering vir die tyd en moeite jy in jou blog en gedetailleerde inligting wat jy aanbied.
It must have been so exciting to be leafing through the pages and see your own print there!! That's really amazing, congratulations :) I haven't picked up a copy of the book yet, but I think I will very soon.
Congrats to Holly and to you for having one of your prints in there! That's fabulous! I found your blog when I was browsing her site and I am a new follower!!
Post a Comment