Monday, June 27, 2011

Hello Monday! (And p.s. to a reader who emailed me.)

Hope you had a great weekend! Here we are at another Monday and I'm giving in to the fact that I just can't blog about anything cool, spend the day shooting uninterrupted, or find time to update the details in my shop that I've wanted to get to in what feels like forever. I give in. It's not going to happen for awhile because I have a little buddy in my life that takes up all that time. And even though some days feel difficult and never-ending, I miss him a ridiculous amount when he's only sleeping. Hopefully the whole wide world doesn't pass me by. But if it did, it will have been worth it.

How about you update me on whatever it is I'm missing? =)

p.s. Oh! Awhile ago a kind reader sent me an email asking about my camera, and shared some sweet words. I'm so sorry that I didn't get back to you and your email disappeared. Most of my photos are shot with a Nikon D80. I hope you've been shooting and having a blast!

3 comments:

Moa said...

I can so imagine that it must be all-consuming to have a baby, but as you say I'm sure it's worth everything because they're so amazing :)

I always love reading your blogposts whenever you do update your blog :)

PS. I'm up for a dip whenever you feel like it :)

shanon said...

Thank you Moa! I suppose I'm still adjusting to everything. =) I'll FB email you about dipping! Sounds great!

Kathryn said...

You two sound like your arranging to go swimming!
"take a dip in the pool" :)
Kat xx
Ps think you'll find you never miss anything that important when you take a sabbatical, it's all still there when you return.