Loving these images hunni! Lovely to see G's nursery, you've done it beautifully. Such a soft shade of green, I'm sure he finds that a nurturing colour.(and gets him used to the green he'll find in amongst your garden(oops yard) too - which is very handy!) And I love the bunting to match. And the poppy photo is gorgeous - amazing how something so simple can be so breathtakingly beautiful Love & hugs to you & G Kat xx
2 comments:
Oh, such sweet shots! I love the one of Graham peeking over daddy's shoulder :) His room is so very lovely too!
Loving these images hunni!
Lovely to see G's nursery, you've done it beautifully. Such a soft shade of green, I'm sure he finds that a nurturing colour.(and gets him used to the green he'll find in amongst your garden(oops yard) too - which is very handy!) And I love the bunting to match.
And the poppy photo is gorgeous - amazing how something so simple can be so breathtakingly beautiful
Love & hugs to you & G
Kat xx
Post a Comment