Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Apple Orchard





Apple picking with the babe.
He also spent some time testing out a pumpkin for sturdiness.
The whole thing was just too pretty and too idyllic for words. Like straight out of a fairy tale. I want to go again. Granted I haven't made all the pies I said I was going to out of the apples we brought home, but still. ; )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I really just LOVE these photos. We don't have anything like this in Sweden, I'm sad to say... You should definitely go again and take even more photos so I have something nice to dream about :)

Kathryn said...

Hi honey,
I loved seeing these, like moa said above, we don't have this either, well not with apples. Maybe one or two places do pumpkins now, but mainly the are farms that do soft fruit picking over the summer.
G looks adorable as ever, and testing out the pumpkin is one of my favourites of him.
Love to you both, kat xoxo

shanon said...

Knowing now that not everyone has these places makes me feel very fortunate. It will definitely become a tradition. And I'll post for you every year! =)