I'm still here! Argh does time fly by. I thought that by now, maybe I'd have been able to put together some posts about things that are sitting waiting to share... such as a sweet little portrait I received for Mother's Day (yeah, that was HOW long ago?) or more recently the white button mushroom Halloween costume I'm making for the babe. But my head is still in cloudy momma-land. Will it ever clear up? Is it okay if it doesn't or that I don't really mind if it doesn't for awhile still? =) I do still think about this blog, and it motivates me to take some photos every now and then of pretty things, and it's of course another place to share a photo or two of the cutest little blue bear I know...

3 comments:
Oh, Graham is the cutest little blue bear I've seen :)
I always love when you update your blog, your photos always warm my heart and I love reading your thoughts :)
How much have I missed? Wow, Congratulations on the little one.
Happy autumn lady! Times certainly does fly, especially with a kiddo, don't you find? Bisous from Paris xx
Post a Comment