Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Nokomis Urban Craft Fair!

It's already here, my last show of the year! Please come out and see me if you are in the area. I'm going to have crazy great deals because I need to make more room in my place for the Bub and all his fun stuff.
I'll have prints in many sizes, flat notes, postcards, holiday cards, magnets, photo boxes, and framed photographs too. Here's a hint on the great deals: BOGO. ; )
There's word a certain someone will be making an appearance too. He wasn't at my show last weekend and I missed him so!

1 comment:

jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet Shanon, i hope you had a wonderful time at your show and that it was a huge sucess. :) Happy thanksgiving!! I am so thankful to have meet you on my creative journal. Thank YOU so much for all the love and support you send my way! Have a lovely merry happy celebration and love to you!