The babe is off at Grandma's and I don't even know where to start on my to-do list. That insanely long list of things that need tending to, in the rare case of alone time. Of course there is the little voice telling me to use this time to do nothing, to relax, but how? When did I get to the age or point in life when cleaning the house seems like the most relaxing, less stressful thing I could do?
And can I say I miss my kid? He's only been away since last night, but geez. This isn't even the first time he's been away. It's definitely gotten easier, as in I haven't gotten all weepy, haha, but I do still miss him.
I suppose I should go make some tea, and enjoy it while it's actually warm, instead of the usual chug it down cold as I pass by the mug for the 20th time and go "oh yeah! I made tea 2 hours ago!"
I suppose I should go do that, but before I do, I wanted to share a few photos from one of our walks this spring. I'm used to, and all for, looooong walks with the babe, but it makes for an EXCEPTIONALLY long walk when I take my camera. I'm not a good multi-tasker. But how great is spring? And yesterday, even with my head cold, I sniffed the biggest whiff of lilac. My first whiff of the season. *swoon!* Can't wait to shoot some of those...



1 comment:
Lovely spring photos! Can you believe it actually snowed here yesterday?! We've been having really unstable weather lately (April weather as we refer to it here in Sweden), so the snow storm yesterday wasn't unexpected but still annoying!
I hope you can find a nice balance between relaxing and drinking tea vs doing chores :)
Take care!
Post a Comment