Monday, August 13, 2012

Our Year of Photos: week 32

Me

 
Moa

I've been waiting to find a red feather.  Are cardinal feathers not red?  Do they never fall out?  So far this summer I've seen many cardinals, but no luck with a feather.  *sigh*

Anyhow, it's another Monday.  The weekend was cool, nearly fall-ish.  Totally swell.  And I'm still recovering from seeing Coldplay.  I've started reading Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.  Life is kinda dreamy.

2 comments:

shanon said...

Moa, your apples are so crisp! I think I could take a bite right now! =)

Moa said...

Thanks Shanon, I love Granny Smith apples - they're so fresh! :)

I hope you find your red feather soon :) I read a book a year ago or so that I think was about red birds, possibly cardinals. It was a really warm and nice story by Fannie Flagg (Fried green tomatoes, you know) and called something like A red bird for Christmas.