Today:
2013
2013
23 months and 11 days
A year ago:
2012
2012
11 months and 1 week
You are A LOT harder to get photos of now, fella.
Long ago are the days you'd look at the camera "Oh, what is this? I'll stand still, all cute." Now you are more like "Really? Ain't happening lady." In fact today I chased you around the house for 40 minutes with only a handful of decent photos. And yes, I did crop your head off in half of those even.
But you are still so amazing. So beautiful. And I so love you.
But you are still so amazing. So beautiful. And I so love you.





7 comments:
Wow, look at those blue eyes and the curls! How many girlfriends does he have? So you are saying I should take lots of pictures now before Lucy runs away from me?!
OMG he's crazy cute! I just love those curls... not to mention his blue eyes or super sweet cheeks... I'd pinch them every chance I got :)
Yes, Jamie, take LOTS. But maybe girls are more cooperative. He is a world class runner. ; )
Moa, oh thank you! He still doesn't look like either of us. We don't know where his looks came from! =)
He needs to get to the stage where you can bribe him :) a photo for maybe a power ranger toy he he!
Just joking obviously :)
He looks adorable in these ones you did manage to get anyhow. But woah I never thought it at the time but now he has lots of lovely hair, so the early ones he looks kinda weird without it! Or is it just me!!
I'm not one to talk though, I didn't get much hair for the first 2 years, it was so fine hardly noticeable :)
Luv k xxx
Ps thank you for your amazingly wonderful supper of Secrets over the years I'm sure you were there back in the beginning some 6 years ago, hard to believe we must have known one another that long!
I can't remember how we "met" actually, must've been Flickr or maybe I saw a mention of you at decor8
WOW he is so adorable!! Time really flies, doesn't it? Your little one is growing up to be a really handsome young man. :) Love to you and yours.
Dear Kat, do you remember when Holly posted about your blog several years ago? Thanks how I first found you! =) And yes, I'd love if I could bribe him with something once in awhile, but no such luck. He has a complete mind of his own. =)
Thank you so much, sweet Jacqueline! =)
Aw, holly is such a sweetheart isn't she.
She mentioned my blog a few times in those days, I was so delighted she liked my writing style and mandala painting.
It seems such a long time ago. We must have known one another 5 or 6 years then ...eek
Kxx
Post a Comment