It is! :) I "asked" for it for Christmas two Christmases ago. I'm so happy to have it. It's so heavy I just keep it out on the stove all the time. That is, unless I bring it with us to cook in it out in the country.
Dearest sweet Shanon, So happy to be back visiting you here!! I have lots to catch up but i will! :) Your photos are always so beautiful and they make me smile! Happy monday and have a beautiful cozy week! Love to you!
4 comments:
I really like your photo this week, it looks very cozy with the tea and the candle on the stove. Is that a Le Creuset pot/stewpan to the left?
It is! :) I "asked" for it for Christmas two Christmases ago. I'm so happy to have it. It's so heavy I just keep it out on the stove all the time. That is, unless I bring it with us to cook in it out in the country.
Dearest sweet Shanon,
So happy to be back visiting you here!! I have lots to catch up but i will! :) Your photos are always so beautiful and they make me smile! Happy monday and have a beautiful cozy week! Love to you!
Oh hello, Jacqueline! =) Thank you so much! =) xoxo
Post a Comment