I've never been able to capture a decent photograph of a butterfly. And other than the little white ones, and one giant yellow and blue one (I'm still kicking myself for not having my camera nearby) there haven't been many this summer.
Today there were three. And they all sat juuuust long enough for me to *snap snap snap* until they said "Hope you got it, cause I'm outta here, darling!" It was pretty cool.



1 comment:
Oh now you know I'd love this post!
Beautiful photos sweetie. We have ones the same as the top too but this third one we don't get in England.
Yesterday a butterfly flew onto the step as I went into the front garden for a few moments. It was warm enough because the sun was out. Then the butterfly went on the budlias bush and let me take a pic.
We haven't had a lot this year but they've still been wonderful when they have stopped by for nectar on their journey.
Love kat xx
Post a Comment