
What an absolutely warm and lovely day! I think I made 2 dozen trips out to the recycling bin just so I could enjoy the weather. =)
I collected what my plants had left for hollyhock seeds-- I'm very excited to have a full garden of these!
We spent the afternoon listening to the Gopher game (University of Minnesota's football team) on the radio, while we simultaneously worked on the kitchen floor and painted the window trim in the dining room. All three events were successful, the Gophers even won!
It actually rained a little, which stunk some because I had all my washed jeans out drying in the sunshine. But doesn't it always seem like a late afternoon shower is a beautiful way to end the day?
Now I'm indulging in the guilty pleasures of a nice glass of wine and some Most Haunted on YouTube. Although I find the show to be more fake than real, I thoroughly enjoy listening to their British accents and I get a kick out of when they all scream and run out of the room.
I'm easily amused. =)
1 comment:
Very Michael Pollen!
Post a Comment