
*fire in the sky
Does it happen every Fall that one day you wake up and all the gorgeous leaves are gone?
I feel like that's what happened the last week. Maybe it happened two weeks ago and I didn't notice cause I was hiding inside from the rain. That's it. The rain put out the "fire."
Well. I have to say the Fall colors were outstanding this year. It was pure magic. I sprained my neck driving and tripped over street cracks checking it out.
I'm interested to see what kind of quiet beauty Winter will bring. I'm shooting for quiet. Deathly cold I can do without.
To all my great and sweet friends who were quick with the congrats over the fab-tastically cool piece Holly Becker wrote on RealSimple.com, I just want you to know that you are the best. You help me more than you'll ever know.
6 comments:
Isn't it sad and true?
:/
..sigh...
Oh, I agree with you Shanon. After a while of enjoying the orange, yellow and red leaves, both on the trees and lying beautifully on the ground, suddenly the stock of leaves on the trees seem to have run out... And frankly, I'm dreading November a bit. No leaves, dark all the time and no snow yet. Please let it pass quickly and bring December, snow, christmas feelings and joy with it!
xoxo
I'm late… but the blog looks lovely!
seriously, how is it that it took me so long to find you and now I feel like you are everywhere I turn (a good thing)...congrats on the real simple post...it is wonderful! I will be back...xo traci
Shanon, I'm such a dope!I read that post on real simple and somehow did not realize it was you! You ROCK!
Becky
I just love the colours of the fall leaves, so beautiful, I hope it's not going to be a really cold winter but it seems like it's heading that way. Niki xxx
Post a Comment