Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Inspiration


I've provided some Fall inspiration to someone. That alone makes me feel very good. The fact that it was Holly Becker over at Decor8 makes me feel speechlessly good! My Little Things photograph was included in her post about Fall Inspiration and it astounds me that I'm actually on the same virtual mood board as my polaroid idol Jen Gotch. Goodness me, holy crap, and all other phrases synonymous with "WOW!"

(image from Decor8)

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Congrats! That is super duper cool!

Moa said...

Hi Shanon! I'm so glad to see you've startet a blog, I'm going to make a link of it at my blog so it's easily reached :) Take care!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

So well deserved! Congrats!
xox
Ez

Anonymous said...

Hi Shanon. So cool that you're blogging. Already forgot how I found it, but doesn't care does it? ;)Congrats on the picture at Decor8 :)

xo