I've not shot anything, in what feels like forever. I've been hurriedly finishing up household projects, and running errands to gather everything I think I'm going to need for the hospital and for once we get home. I bet I actually didn't need to do half those things. And now that I've taken time for myself, to be creative, and just see some beauty and attempt to capture it, I feel more ready than ever. I feel more like myself. I feel more capable. (I think I do feel a lot of relief having almost all of my lists checked off, having my bag packed, and a clean house too. All of which allowed me to sit with a clear head and just be creative again. I'm just one of those epic list makers and I don't think I could have been creative again without getting those things accomplished first.)
We got a bunch of slushy, wet snow last night... just when it was finally starting to feel and look like spring. But I still see spring when I look at the things gathered in this shot. And the snow has got to melt eventually, right?
2 comments:
So excited Shanon! I can't wait to hear the good news, when the baby arrives :) And then we will have to set a time so I can see your new bundle of joy!
I just saw this shot on flickr and I just love it! I can imagine how excited you must be by what is about to happen, I hope everything will go as well as possible and that you'll have a healthy little baby in your house soon :)
Post a Comment