
Just popping in to say "Hi!" as I'm still very much pregnant and in need of distractions. =) These listings from my Etsy faves are a lovely distraction and they seem like they belong together, don't you think?* Mini wool felt posies from A Market Collection.*
* Within Your Reach original art from PintaMedelia.*
p.s. I've past my due date, which I know is normal, but I'd love to hear any suggestions you've got for nudging this Bub out! =)
5 comments:
So pretty! I wish I had some advice for you, but I don't have experience in that area :) But I can't wait to see him when he decides it's time!
Let him cook until he's ready! I know, easy for me to say when my babies were all early. That snow shoveling may do it though!
I feel for ya, overdue twice here. At least you're not in 110+ degree heat! Twice.
I tried everything and none worked for me, but here ya go:
pineapple and mandarin oranges,
spicey food (I went really spicey, no go)
Caster Oil (Mixed with root beer. gross, but worked for my sis-in-law)
Squats (just made my legs Jell-o)
Walking
Sex (I know, the last thing you wanna hear)
Raspberry tea
Hmmmm, that's all I can think of! Hope he comes for ya soon. One year from now you'll want to do it all again just to have the itty bitty back. =)
I walked around the golf course while my husband played nine holes. Then we went to the club house for a drink and he asked me if I was ready for "the back nine." I didn't really want to go, but that may have been what set things in motion!
How lovely items ;)
Post a Comment