Oh he is just SO beautiful Shanon! I want to give him a cuddle-please pass this [O] hug on to him from me! :) Thank you for your lovely words at Secrets earlier, I Really appreciated them. Sending you both lots of love Kat xox
Wow Shannon! I am due in a week and found your post so inspiring. I'm tired and exhausted and can't wait to hold my own little "Bub". Any new mother advice is always welcome! Congratulations...will keep checking back:)
Once again: A big heap of congratulations to you and your little family! He's such a little sweetie and I look forward to seeing more photos of him as he grows older :)
9 comments:
Oh he is just SO beautiful Shanon!
I want to give him a cuddle-please pass this [O] hug on to him from me! :)
Thank you for your lovely words at Secrets earlier, I Really appreciated them.
Sending you both lots of love
Kat xox
Awww, he is so cute! And you too! I must meet him one of these days before he grows up :) Hope you are enjoying every moment!
Congratulations, Shanon! Wishing you all the very best.
Wow Shannon! I am due in a week and found your post so inspiring. I'm tired and exhausted and can't wait to hold my own little "Bub". Any new mother advice is always welcome! Congratulations...will keep checking back:)
Once again: A big heap of congratulations to you and your little family! He's such a little sweetie and I look forward to seeing more photos of him as he grows older :)
Yay!! Congratulations!! He is adorable. The photo of you and him is beautiful. :) xoxo
adorable! a new baby is such a miraculous thing.. best wishes for you and your family.
Lindsay
he's beautiful Shanon!! And so you are you! Congratulations!!!! xo
Congrats again.....and he's almost exactly one year younger than my little E!
Post a Comment