Thursday, June 9, 2011

{white}


Around here the peonies are blooming. They make for lovely walks through the neighborhood. Spring is making me so happy. Each week there is a different scent in the air!

These are my Festiva Maximas. I normally can't bring myself to cut this many flowers for bringing inside, but this particular plant grew too tall before I could get a "peony cage" on it. I gladly cut all the flopped over stems.

Being distracted by Bub has nice side-effects. =)

4 comments:

Moa said...

Oh, such lovely peonies! There is something so wonderfully abundant and with such a large bouquet :)

Happy weekend Shanon!

Ps. I forgot all about the photo for the diptych we talked about. If you still want to do it I could send you my photo or you could send me yours and we can make a diptych out of it :)

shanon said...

Hi Moa!
I still have a photo from that week that I was waiting hopefully with. =) I'll email it to you!

Moa said...

That sounds great! :) I'll be waiting for it :)

shanon said...

It's on it's way! Sorry, I'm late, I was out of town! =D