Thursday, July 7, 2011

Shop Update


Well, my oh my, three blog posts this week! And a shop update here!

I don't know if I actually have more time or if I'm so drawn to get back to things that I'm really just carving it out any way I can. I do think it helps that I've sort of gotten over the whole "I simply must hold this baby 24/7." He's great and he's not going anywhere. No one is coming to say "your time is up, you didn't pass the new mom test." Our awesome bond won't disintegrate if he naps in his crib or swing.

Being able to take care of him while also finding time to garden and shoot (and get some of this leftover baby weight off) is making my world wider than I thought it could be. =)

So, it might be a tiny update, but I really love these new prints. I call the series Silver and the Sea. They are on metallic paper, which adds a lovely depth and warmth. Hopefully more will speak to me and I'll add to the set. If not, if something new inspires me, I'm all for that too. It's interesting when you just don't have the time to plot and plan. It's interesting to see what pops up.

3 comments:

jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet Shanon, so excited to know you have a shop update! I will be checking it out soon. This Polka Dot and ruffles is really pretty! So glad you sorta out your time schedule and found a balance between work, your little one and family. Thanks so much for coming by to have a cup of tea with me on my little bubble space! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

ps: Please says "hieee" and give a hug to your little one for me. He is so adorable. Thanks!

S and O said...

Beautiful pictures, the sliver ware is elegant :D
Xoxo
Sarah

Kathryn said...

Hugs to you and G today
Just been to nat's and saw the engagement pics :)
Luv kxxx