Yay! We've finished our 2nd diptych of the summer! Moa and I felt like doing another project, if you remember from this post. It so happened that we both were taking vacations this past weekend and this is what we came back with. I'm the flag, she's the shoes. It's funny, I was expecting both of us to have water shots, but we both have stripes. I didn't see that coming! That is really the exciting thing about doing a photo project. You never know the relationship our photos will have with each other.While I'm on the topic, this and this have always been HUGE inspirations when it comes to diptychs, and really just stellar photography in general.
1 comment:
I love that we both did stripes and blue tones :) It's so much fun to see what the theme in the other person's photo will be and how it matches your own :) I loved the way the light fell on the flag and how the breeze made it move... The American flag and the British are my two favourite flags!
Post a Comment