Monday, January 9, 2012

Our Year of Photos: week 1

Me

Moa

Well, we are at it again. Welcome to week one of a new yearlong photo project between my fantastic friend Moa and I! 2010 was our year of postcards, 2011 saw a diptych here and there, and now we are full-on back to weeklies, sans the words, because life is a little busy right now... but it should never be too busy for a quick snap.

We each took our shots last week, marking the first week of 2012. I'll try to post them here every Monday if you'd like to check them out. Moa might be a tad better at getting them up than me, and if you don't read her blog already, you should. It's really pretty and is like a day-trip to her wonderful Sweden.


See you again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm so excited that we're up and running with this project! It's so nice to get a gentle push to take more photos, especially during these darker months of the year :)

Oh, and thanks for your sweet words :) You're the best!