Monday, August 8, 2011

Another Monday with Moa

Of all the collaborations between Moa and I, this is my absolute fav! Thank you Moa! If you are new to our summer party, we have sporadically been shooting diptychs, without knowing what the other will shoot. Moa, pointed out that the middle onion in my shot matches her orchids, and I love it! The best part of seeing these come together is finding the ways they unite and compliment each other, even though they were shot thousands of miles apart.

Can't wait to do it again soon!


2 comments:

Moa said...

I know, I love the combination too! I'm really looking forward to doing some more dips with you - I can imagine seeing pretty fall photos next to eachother :)

jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet shanon, i am really loving the combination too! Both of you are so talented! Love love love these photos! Have a lovely merry happy mid-week and love to you!