Thursday, November 6, 2008

Snug as a Bug...



I hope you are all doing well! It's been busy here, has it been a busy time for you? Are you enjoying your Fall? Have you "caught" whatever it is that's been going around too?
When the weather turns chilly, and the winds swirl the wet leaves around, it's hard enough not to stay under the blankets all day-- having the sniffles makes it even harder!
But I'm feeling better now and I hope that we all get some more Fall loveliness before it becomes a mad dash to the Holidays. (I hope you get more lovely Spring if you are in that fancy part of the world!) And *Yippee!* I have the day off tomorrow. =)

2 comments:

Moa said...

Oh, I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better! It's not fun to have a cold...

I understand completely what you mean about fall and the holiday season... It feels like christmas should be a while away still. Especially since I have to grade my pupils by then, and that feels really scary! Only today my boyfriend started talking about buying a swedish christmas drink, some sort of wine-like drink that one warms up and drinks with raisins and almonds. But I said "hold your horses, it's only the beginning om november!" :)

shanon said...

Moa, it's too late, I've been bitten by the holiday bug! I'm thinking about Christmas decorations today! =)