Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm sick.

I've got one of those nice phlegmy head colds, that occurs shortly after bragging that I never get sick. I'm a sucker for tempting fate I guess. I'm just hoping I can get through this post without sneezing all over my monitor.
I was gathering ideas, making final decisions, and visiting Ikea before I got sick. I'm in the process of updating my kitchen. And making chicken noodle soup in the gorgeous kitchen spotlighted on Design Sponge today would make being sick soooo worth it.
So, you should hop on over there. And feel free to spray yourself down with disinfectant as you leave me here. I wouldn't want you to get sick as well. ; )

(photograph property of
lincoln barbour.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shanon, that kitchen is GORGEOUS!! The light, ooohhhh that light. If only they could sell THAT in a catalog! I am going to renovate my workspace with IKEA and am still in the design stages, myself - it's so much fun putting it all together! I am so sorry to hear you're not feeling well - I am sending you virtual chicken soup (which I am sure is not NEARLY as good as what you're cooking up at home). Pamper yourself today and get lots of rest!!

Anonymous said...

That is an amazing kitchen, and I don't like white. I have too many bodies that goober all over to have white cabinets. I could love that whole house, especially once the black was introduced.

I'm seeing Shanon stuff popping up in blog land! Especially the buttons. If you ever want to do a yarn or fabric shoot, call me. I have a room full of each.

Go take a nap!

Moa said...

Oh, such a lovely kitchen! I adore the white and the light...

Too bad you're sick, that's never fun. I have a couple of friends that bragged that they were never sick and then they had a constant cold for 6 months, so tempting fate can be dangerous :) I have this horrible cough right now, but I'm not really sick otherwise, so I'm hoping that I'll be able to avoid a real cold...

Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Shanon-

You have such a beautiful blog! I look forward to future postings.

-Lisa Orgler
http://lunchboxproject.blogspot.com

~L~ said...

I know what you mean about tempting fate. However I love your cute little blog!